Starting the process to purchase a franchise can seem daunting but we are here to let you know it actually isn't that difficult. Just follow these 6 easy steps and you will be on your way to being part of the Flooring Liquidators team.
1. Visit our Flooring Liquidators franchise web site and fill out our brief questionnaire. Once this is filled out someone from our Flooring Liquidators team will guide you through the next steps.
2. We will set up a time for a more in-depth phone conversation to learn more about you and you can learn more about what makes us different. After our call we will send you an application to submit for franchise review.
3. Our team will review your application and then we will send you our Franchise Disclosure Document. The "FDD" will tell you everything you can expect when operating a Flooring Liquidators franchise. This will give you more insight on the opportunity and break down the investment costs to owning a franchise.
4. After you have reviewed the FDD, it's time to fly out to our headquarters in Modesto California to visit with our senior team and go behind the scenes on our operation. We will show you how we started and what makes Flooring Liquidators different from the competitors.
5. Now it's time to sign a franchise agreement and be part of our team! There are many different options on how you can purchase a Flooring Liquidators franchise. You can even apply for an SBA loan as we are an approved franchisor in their franchise directory! Make sure to read this article on how the SBA loan process works.
6. Once your franchise agreement has been executed it is time to open your own mobile showroom! We will guide you throughout the process pre and post opening.
Now that wasn't that difficult was it? Visit our franchise website to learn more about the franchising opportunities.